Does my child have a Medical Malpractice case?

read more

Understanding medical negligence in Pediatric Care

read more

How do Birth Injuries happen?

read more

Learn more about Cerebral Palsy

read more

Recent News

Utility of a Special Needs Trust for Your Child’s Birth Injury Settlement

How a Special Needs Trust May Protect Your Child’s Future after Settling or Winning a Birth Injury Case in Court The first battle is getting the financial support you need for your baby’s birth injury through a medical malpractice action. The second challenge is managing a settlement or damages award to ensure that your child […]

read full article

Is there Such a Thing as an Average Birth Injury Settlement?

As the Parent of a Child who Suffered a Birth Injury, You may Wonder: What is the Average Settlement Amount? The Short Answer: There Isn’t One. Explore Why and What Matters for Determining Compensation. When a birth injury occurs, the financial costs for temporary or permanent care can be overwhelming. If the injury results from […]

read full article

Securing Compensation for Your Child’s Hepatitis B at Birth

Experienced Hepatitis B Birth Injury Attorneys Advocating for Mothers and Children whose Hep B was Undiagnosed During Pregnancy, Misdiagnosed, or Insufficiently Treated at Birth About 24,000 women give birth while infected with Hepatitis B. The sad fact is that roughly .04% of those births will result in babies born with Hepatitis B from their mothers. […]

read full article

Does My Child Have a Kernicterus Claim?

Infants May Suffer Extreme Complications, Permanent Neurological Impairments, and Possibly Death when Kernicterus Occurs. Annually, 60% and 80% of newborns develop jaundice, characterized by yellowish skin and eyes. Full-term babies fall on the lower end of the range, and premature babies on the higher. Typically, mild jaundice is not problematic and resolves on its own. However, […]

read full article

Stillbirths and Medical Malpractice: A Complex Issue

In some cases, medical negligence can lead to or fail to prevent stillbirth. The baby shower is over, and all the gifts, bows, ribbons, and wrapping paper long brushed aside, waiting for the new arrival, but the new arrival never comes. A stillborn child is a loss like no other, the hope of a new […]

read full article

Spina Bifida and Negligence

New Jersey Spina Bifida Lawyers for Victims of Failure to Test, Diagnose, & Treat Neural Tube Defects Your baby was born with spina bifida, a birth condition that occurs when the neural tubes in a fetus’s spine do not close completely, leading to spinal malformations and damage, as well as possible nerve damage to the […]

read full article

Who can be Held Responsible for a Birth Injury in NJ?

Little else is more devastating than leaving the hospital after giving birth to a baby with a birth injury. In some cases, it may be months or even years before your child begins exhibiting signs that something is amiss, which may ultimately lead to a birth injury diagnosis. Birth injuries occur before, during, or after […]

read full article

Get specialized advice about your situation

  • Free Case Evaluation

Get your specific questions answered by completing our contact form

  • How do I know if my child has a pediatric malpractice case?

    If your child suffered an injury, complications, or a medical condition resulting from medical negligence, you may have grounds for a pediatric malpractice or birth injury lawsuit. Learn more.

  • How can I get help to pay for my child's medical bills?

    If a doctor, nurse, hospital, or other healthcare provider failed to provide adequate care for your child and they suffered harm, you can pursue compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and more. Find out about damages.

  • How long do I have to file a pediatric malpractice claim?

    The statute of limitations to file a medical malpractice lawsuit varies from state to state. The time limits may begin when your child's condition is identified, not necessarily when it occurred. Contact us for information that applies to your child's specific case.

  • Get in touch.

Site By